Please Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Photos
The Crowley Funeral Home was established in 1952 by the late Charles A. Crowley where he served the community of Medway with honor, integrity and a deep sense of caring. There not being any of Mr. Crowley’s four children interested in taking over the funeral home and Mr. Crowley’s desire to have his business continue to serve the greater Medway community with his same convictions, he asked James P. Ginley of Franklin to purchase the funeral home.
In 1996, the funeral home changed hands and officially became the Ginley-Crowley Funeral Home under the operation of Mr. Ginley with Mr. Crowley continuing to help out until his death in 2003. Charlie had always felt that it was his responsibility to care for the families who called upon him with concern for their well-being and as a friend helping a friend. His credo is the guiding theme behind the Ginley-Crowley Funeral Home today. The privilege of serving the greater Medway community and the trust that families have placed in the Crowley name has always been and will always be the reason that the Ginley-Crowley Funeral Home will strive to be worthy of the trust given to them by Charles A. Crowley in 1996.Top | Home | Back